|1. Date of Birth
2. A service certificate showing the
number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed
and stamped by the head of office bearing the name,
designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
3. A certificate that the child belongs to
the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy
Layer)/ BPL wherever applicable, issued by the competent
authority in concerned State Government/Union Government.
4. Physical Handicap certificate in case
of Disable candidates.
5. Proof of Residence/ Adhar card.
6. Blood Group.
7. Affidavit in case of Single Girl
8. Transfer Certificate